Rapid Covid-19 (SARS-Cov-2) Antigen test Now Available
- Nasal Swab
- Test results available within 15 minutes
- Medical patients will call and schedule an appointment with a provider either in office or Telehealth
- Provider will order the Covid 19 antigen test based off of the patient assessment.
- If you are not a patient at Beaumont Family Practice, testing is available in our Southeast Texas Occupational Medicine department.
- The cost of the SARS-Cov-2 Antigen test is $100 Cash Pay.
BD Veritor™ System for rapid COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) testing
For use under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) only
• This test has not been FDA cleared or approved
• This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
• This test has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and,
• This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Family Medicine & Primary Care Doctor
To make a payment online, click below:
You can be confident that you and your family members receive outstanding medical care from experienced, caring professionals.
We treat patients of all ages for ailments, injuries and preventative health as well as perform routine physical exams, employee drug screens, and employment physicals.
Beaumont, TX 77706
8:00 am – 5:00 pm